The OSCO Construction Group consists of construction and manufacturing companies who fabricate both steel & precast concrete products and perform specialty construction services. We presently have a Contracts Administrator career opportunity at our Saint John, NB corporate office.
Reporting directly to Legal Counsel, you must have superior administrative, organizational and record keeping skills and the ability to accurately review documents in a timely manner. This position demands accountability, efficiency and the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment. You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing job setup documentation and set up jobs in One World system;
- Working with Project Managers and Legal Counsel to assemble and prepare contract documentation for signature;
- Processing of payments to subcontractors once documentation requirements have been met;
- Ensuring all insurance and workers’ compensation documentation is up to date;
- Promptly and professionally responding to verbal and written inquiries from internal and external customers;
- Maintaining hard and electronic copies of project documentation.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience in an administrative role;
- Superior organizational and record keeping skills;
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and work with minimal supervision;
- Detail oriented with the ability to accurately review complex documentation under tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, fluid environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to work with confidential information;
- Post secondary education is considered an asset but not required;
- Proficiency in MSOffice is required and exposure to JD Edwards Software is a definite asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click HERE
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.