The OSCO Construction Group consists of construction and manufacturing companies who fabricate both steel & precast concrete products and perform specialty construction services. We presently have a Contracts Administrator career opportunity at our Saint John, NB corporate office.
Reporting directly to Legal Counsel, you must have superior organizational and record keeping skills and the ability to review documents in a timely and accurate manner. This position demands accountability, efficiency and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced deadline driven environment. You will be responsible for:
- Work with Project Managers and Legal Counsel to prepare contracts for signature;
- Timely preparation of subcontractor documents once scope of work is settled;
- Prompt payment to subcontractors once documentation requirements have been met;
- Provide Project Managers with reconciliation of contract amounts for payment;
- Ensure all insurance and workers compensation documentation is up to date.
- Maintain project documentation in contract binders and electronic folders.
Education Requirements – Knowledge & Skills:
- Post Secondary Education with a concentration in business or a significant amount of related experience dealing with contracts;
- Superior organizational, record keeping & time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision;
- Strong detail orientation is required with ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal with proven ability to work with confidential information;
- Proficiency in MSOffice is required and exposure to JD Edwards Software is a definite asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click HERE
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.