The OSCO Construction Group consists of construction and manufacturing companies that fabricate both steel & precast concrete products and perform specialty construction and general contracting services. We currently have a General Maintenance /Handyman Worker opportunity at FCC Construction based in Saint John, NB.
The ideal candidate will be self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met. You will possess excellent customer service and relationship building skills and will display a professional and positive company image. You will also have the ability to recognize problems and are capable of working with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform light residential maintenance activities and repairs;
- Troubleshoot/Supervise plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, repairs if necessary etc.;
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance work at various locations;
- General grounds keeping and landscaping;
- Site cleanup tasks as required;
- Perform preventive maintenance on various equipment as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
- A valid driver’s license;
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner;
- Flexibility to work overtime when required;
- Previous handyman or building maintenance skill or experience is preferred;
- Demonstrates excellent customer service;
- Physically able to life heavy objects (50lbs or more), standing for long periods of time and bending and stretching;
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
If you are interested in this career opportunity please forward your resume in confidence to:
Janessa Davidson- HR Generalist
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.